Here are frequently asked questions. If you want more information, or to ask further questions, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to meet you and help you.
Click on the question to read the answer.
At the foot of the park of the lodging is located the creek Pors Raden: a small beach of sand at high tide, and rocks at low tide.
See video of the wild creek.
And Trebeurden has 4 sand beaches within walking distance from the house (Pors Mabo, Tresmeur, Pors Termen and Goas Treiz).
See distances from the cottage.
The lodging is open year round.
Rate : The tariff point of view: the off-season from November to March, the mid-season from April to June and September to October and the peak-season from July to August.
Check availability and prices.
Climate : From a climate perspective every season has its interest and its regulars. The coastal climate is a mild and temperate climate.
Discover the climate of the Pink Granite Coast.
Trebeurden is a resort of the Cote de Granit Rose. You will find many water activities (sailing, diving, fishing, sea excursions...) and relaxation (SPA, spa, leisure parks...).
The Tregor is also an area rich in history. You will find many megaliths, castles, chapels and remarkable churches and beautiful gardens.
Not to mention the hikes or walks on the many paths, either on the beautiful coastline or in the preserved land. The GR34 coastal path crosses the bottom of the park of the cottage.
A Trebeurden, you can do your shopping in a supermarket, in the shops of the center and on the markets. You will find in the house complete documentation on the markets and their schedules.
Note: the largest market in the Côtes d'Armor located in Lannion takes place every Thursday morning.
- On foot : the coastal path (GR34) runs along the park of the property. This path of great hiking (GR in french for Grande Randonnee) goes around Brittanny. There is also a quarantine of small hiking tours (PR in french for Petite Randonnee) as the tour of chapels, the tour of megaliths etc...
- By bike : you will discover twenty tours for cycling and mountain biking seaside or countryside. Electrically assisted bicycles are for rent in the tourist office of Trebeurden.
In the apartment, the brochures describing tours for walking and cycling for all levels are available.
- Shore fishing : down the park of the property you can go fishing on foot. By large tide, you can collect shells (periwinkles, mussels ...). You can also fish shrimps, crabs and fishes from the rocks.
- Sea fishing : fishing guides can to take you for fishing trips at sea or picking up fishing traps. You can also rent a boat with a licence.
- River fishing : the Leguer, whose estuary is visible from the lodging, is a wild river full of salmons and trouts. Fishing is subject to dates and licence. Fishing guides are also available for fly fishing in the Leguer.
- Documentation : We will give you the address and brochures of the fishing guides. In the apartment you will also find the minimum sizes of catches (shellfish, crustaceans and fish).
The view is even more breathtaking in real life.
The apartment is 50 meters above sea level and overlooks the bay of Lannion. The small fishing harbor of Locquemeau opposite the cottage on the other side of the bay is perfectly visible and is 4 kilometers away. Idem for the seaside resort of Locquirec which is located at 9 kilometers. In good weather, you can see on the horizon the Monts d'Arree which are 45 kilometers as the crow flies.
Webcam : You can observe this sea view live: a camera shoots the view from the accommodation and sends an image every 60 seconds.
Video : The videos taken from the terrace can also give you a glimpse of the panoramic view.See the video of the panoramic view from the terrace.
The weather of the moment : The villa Pors Raden is equiped with a complete weather station. You can observe the various real-time measurements (temperature, wind, atmospheric pressure, sunshine, rainfall ...).
Webcam : You can also watch the live view on the bay of Lannion: a webcam displays the view from the accommodation every 60 seconds, 24 hours a day.
The climate and seasons : Trebeurden has a mild oceanic climate (it never freezes) and temperate (high and low pressures alternates). Discover this coastal climate by browsing our page :
Restaurant : Trebeurden have pancake houses, pizzerias, traditional restaurants and gourmet restaurants. The surrounding communities Pleumeur-Bodou (6 minutes drive) and Lannion (15 minutes) also have good restaurants. Depending on your taste we can advise you if you wish.
Chef at home : an interesting alternative for tasting the local cuisine, involves bringing a chef at home. He will cook local and seasonal products in the kitchen of the lodging or will bring you dishes to savor or to warm.
Trebeurden is 10 km from Lannion which is a city which is reachable by TGV, by aircraft and by a four express lanes. You can also rent a car to the train station and to the Lannion Airport.
You contact us directly by mail or by phone indicating your arrival and departure dates. We confirm the lodging price and availability. After your approval, we send you a rental agreement to return signed, with a deposit of 25%. Now it's done...
Alternatively if you prefer, you can go through HomeAway, MediaVacances or AirBnB for online booking. Note: these sites may take a commission on your stay in addition to the price displayed on our website.
Once the contract is signed and the deposit paid, the reservation is considered final. In case of cancellation we keep the deposit as compensation.
And we hope that it will never happen. Our goal is that you spend an unforgettable stay in this magical place.
The price is all inclusive. There is no charge to add. It includes the following services:
Welcome kit offered
Free Wifi throughout the apartment
Water, electricity and heating included
Tourist taxes included
Bed linen included
Beds made before arrival
Provided bathroom linen
Toilet linen changed weekly
Tablecloth and dish towels provided
Cleaning done at end of stay